Corona: Safety and hygiene measures as of 30 March 2021
The Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation is pleased to be able to continue to open Villa Hügel and its park to visitors. The owner of Villa Hügel is aware of the responsible behaviour of its visitors, but draws attention to the following additions to the park and house rules:
- For all visitors (of all ages): Proof of a valid time ticket (digital or printed) for the house and / or park and submission of a completed contact sheet for COVID-19 tracking.
Booking of a time ticket
Download contact sheet
- from 30 March 2021 until further notice: digital or written proof of a negative rapid test result (not older than 24 hours)
- Wearing of a medical mouth-nose protection obligatory from 6 years of age in the house. If children under 14 years of age cannot wear a medical mask due to the fit, an everyday mask must be worn as a substitute.
- Compliance with the generally applicable AHA rules
- Limiting the number of visitors in the park and in the houses. Waiting times must be expected.