Corona: Safety and hygiene measures
The Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation is delighted to reopen the main building and park of Villa Hügel to visitors. The Krupp Historical Exhibition will remain closed for the time being. The owner of Villa Hügel is aware of the responsible behaviour of her visitors, but would like to draw your attention to the rules which supplement the park and house rules:
- Please come to Villa Hügel only when you feel healthy. Acutely ill persons are asked to refrain from visiting us for their own safety and for the good of all.
- Cash payment, if possible in notes
- wearing of a mouth and nose protector is obligatory from the age of 6 years up
- use of the hand disinfection dispensers in the entrance area
- observance of the distance and hygiene regulations as well as of the sneezing and cough etiquette
- limited number of visitors in the park and the buildings – There are waiting times on weekends in front of and inside the buildings, temporary closures of the park and houses are possible
- use of the specified visitor paths
- use of passenger lifts only by visitors with restricted mobility
Further information is available here.